WE ARE HIRING!
JOIN AN INNOVATIVE TEAM LOOKING TO CHANGE THE WAY
COMPANIES VIEW ONSITE PREVENTIVE CARE
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional massage therapist for an onsite corporate location in the Santa Clara/South Bay Area. This opportunity will begin part time (2 days/week) for first three (3) months with the possibility of expansion to full time based on performance. Furthermore, this opportunity has the ability to expand into an integrative team with other healthcare professionals.
- Part-time massage therapist in Santa Clara, CA to provide onsite therapeutic massage using a variety of modalities helping with relaxation, aches and pains.
- Utilize preset online scheduling and payment system to coordinate treatment schedule
- Communicate with clients to determine the required massage method while assessing history, symptoms, and other relevant information before treatment
- Prepare equipment, room, topicals and any modalities needed
- Understanding and apply appropriate treatment to the client preference
- Consult with other health practitioners to provide the client with the best therapy
- Strong professional communication skills for corporate setting
- Capacity to work with other providers/practitioners in integrative setting
- Confident and positive attitude
- Reliable, self-sufficient and punctual
- Passionate about helping others
- State certification through the California Massage Therapy Certification (CAMTC) or Nationally certified through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- The Massage Therapist will be reporting to Motiva Health Chief Medical Officer.